Now that I have chosen the legal structure of my business, I now must find out what forms, fees and applications I must file in order to establish the Limited Liability Company (LLC) business structure I have chosen. To do this, I used the Business Wizard. The business wizard worked great for my needs and revealed all the forms and applications that I must file to complete establishing my LLC.
As determined by the Business Wizard, I will need to file the following forms.
- Form IBR-1 ; this form grants my business the ability to collect sales tax
- Entity Classification Election ; Classifies my business as an LLC
- State Business Entity Forms ; Required forms that must be submitted to the state
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) ; Required tax form
- SS-4 ; Application for EIN
- Pub. 1635; provides information regarding your EIN
- ABN ; Assumed business name must be established
Once all of these forms are submitted and approved, I will then have a legally established LLC.
- Legal Structure & DBA’s (rushtonhiltbrand.wordpress.com)
- TurboTax – How Do You Get a Business Tax ID Number? (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Limited Liability Company Taxes (turbotax.intuit.com)